Outdoor Tech Does It Again: Mini Rhinos Headphones

 Notice: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 


By now, I'm sure you guys know that I am a HUGE fan of Outdoor Tech. Everything I've tried has been a success. They create amazing solutions for power and sound. 

This time, I got to try out the Mini Rhinos. They are Bluetooth headphones that are flexible, lightweight, and tough!

Did my 10-year-old steal them for his listening pleasure? Why, yes he did! He's been trying to get my Mantas (Bluetooth earbuds from Outdoor Tech). 

One of my favorite things about the Outdoor Tech brand is their branding and packaging. I means, seriously, what can be better than a bigfoot to represent tough, rugged, anti-shock, waterproof, and all the other things that are so handy in an outdoor setting. 




More so than that, though, is their commitment to quality products. Not once have I had a product that didn't last. I have bought a lot of power bands and headphones. Most of them just stop working correctly. Not Outdoor Tech. They truly are quality products. 

The Mini Rhinos are not just your typical on ear Bluetooth headphones. They are waterproof, shock proof, and flexible (really great for kids). They have a battery life of 12 hours play time and if they die, just use a 3.5mm jack cord (included). 

These headphones actually turned out to be perfect for my son and I'm not sure he has taken them off. They have superior sound quality and the controls were really easy for him to learn. Plus, he really likes the bigfoot logo on them. T-bomb loves being able to listen to Home Free as long as he wants without having to hold on to his tablet, phone, or mp3 player.

If you have a music fan in your life, these are a great gift. 


No comments :

Post a Comment