Book Review: I Prayed For You

Disclaimer: I received a book to review. All opinions are my own.

I always have, and I always will, pray for you.

Before you were my little one, I prayed for you. As you grow, there will never be a time that I won’t cover you in prayer, because I love you so.

This cherished story, which has sold more than 165,000 copies, creates the perfect moment to wrap your little one securely in the love of a parent and of God.


This is by far my favorite book to read to my children. I love that we all get a blessing each time we read the story. It shows our little ones how much we love and care for them, that all during the day we think of them and that we ask God to guide us and to guide them. We pray for their present and for their future. 

My children loved hearing that we prayed for them before they were born. This is such a wonderful story and makes a perfect gift. 

No comments :

Post a Comment