I'm a Horrible Blogger

I know I promised to be back a couple of weeks ago, but it just didn't happen.

Between getting over the flu, catching up on family time, and working hard on some projects, The Palmetto Queen has been severely neglected.

I wanted to apologize for this. Even though this blog is a hobby, I still love writing it and love hearing from my readers.

I will be catching up on some posts over the next several days.- I have some amazing things to share with you along with some organizational posts.

After that, I will be doing some redesign and restructuring of The Palmetto Queen- I promise it will all be for the best!

In the meantime, you can follow me on twitter and instagram (yes, I finally got on the instagram wagon!)
I'm no longer blonde!

The Prince says hi!!!

5 comments :

  1. thats ok, I did the same thing, I needed to deal with some stuff, I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have observed very interesting details ! ps decent site. You got a very good website, Gladiolus I found it through yahoo. SEO Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  4. take a look at the site here f4p13f7g12 Ysl replica replica bags toronto replica bags from china free shipping replica gucci bag t6l64o6d61 replica bags pakistan replica bags nancy important link v0e88g0f52 replica bags joy

    ReplyDelete